While most of the time, when you are suffering from spring allergies, your initial instinct is to just stay indoors. But... what if your indoor air quality is worse than outside??
It is all too easy to forget about the dust and allergens living inside your house and duct work and blame your discomfort on the spring weather. Take the time to go through a spring check list to help reduce the itchy, watery eyes and runny noses so you can enjoy the beautiful shift in weather.
- First thing, as we mentioned last month, do your spring cleaning!
- Dust indoors, especially fixtures and fans
- Clean your air ducts!
- Schedule HVAC maintenance
- Prune your trees, add weed control
- Schedule an indoor air quality check
Garber Heating can provide duct cleaning, hvac maintenance, any repair or replacement work, as well as a comprehensive indoor air quality check. There are many things we can do to improve your quality of life!
Call us today and schedule your appointment. We would love to talk with you.